The Walking Zombie 2 Redeem Codes: First-person zombie shooter Walking Zombie 2 is a free-to-play game with RPG features and polygon visuals. The world is now hostile because of a zombie apocalypse. To survive in this world, you must engage in combat with bandits, zombies, and other monsters.
Discover new locations, acquire new tools and weaponry, engage in mini-games, complete main and side missions, and much more.
Consider your actions carefully because the game also features a karma system. However, you can absolutely get help with our unique cheats and training codes!
Table of Contents
Walking Zombie 2 Redeem Codes — May 2023
- KILLZOMBIE – 10 Rugby Grenades.
- WIKIFANDOM – 2 Skill Points.
- 20MELONES – 3000 Silver Coins.
- ZOMBERO – Gold Coins.
- SANTA2022 – 10 Snow Grenades.
- ENDCOVIDEPIDEMIC – Medical Supplies.
- ZOMBIEDAY – 4 RAD-X supplies.
- ZOMBIEBOWL22 – 10 Rugby Grenades.
- SCARYDAY2021 – 3 Brain Tablets.
- NIGHTMARE2022 – 3 Brute Tablets.
- PINEAPPLEDAY – 10 Pineapple Grenades.
- THANKYOU – Gives you 10 Ananas Grenades.
- INEEDGAS – Gives you 30 gas.
- GOLDGOLD – Gives you 20 gold coins.
- SILVERCOINS – Gives you 2000 silver coins.
- CHRISTMAS2019 – Gives you 20 Snow Grenades.
Point to Remember
The Walking Zombie 2 codes are only valid for a short period of time; these gift codes expire after a few days, so you should use them as soon as you can to receive the benefits and advance the game. You should check this page frequently because we continuously update it with the latest valid codes for this game.
In order to prevent any The Walking Zombie 2 code errors, please enter the redemption code exactly as it is shown in the list above, including any special characters and letter cases.
How to redeem Walking Zombie 2 Redeem Codes?
- Open the game and click the pause button at the top of the display.
- Click the options button to bring up a new window, then press the redeem code button.
- Put the code we’ve given you into the box marked “Redeem code.”
- You will receive in-game rewards when you click the redeem button.
This whole thing was ultimately about The Walking Zombie 2 redemption codes. I’m hoping that by the time you reach the conclusion of this article, you’ve accumulated and used all of your The Walking Zombie in-game prizes. However, do let us know in the comments if you have any other questions about it.
How to get more codes?
Redeemable codes for The Walking Zombie 2 are published on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and Discord. Developers typically distribute the codes to mark achievements, holidays, special alliances, and other occasions. We’ll update this post as soon as fresh redemption codes are accessible. To ensure that you don’t miss any fresh codes, save this page and come back frequently.
What is the security code in the walking zombie 2?
The security code is a password that protects the game. It may be viewed in the settings menu. The security code cannot be changed, so it’s important to keep it safe.
To change the security code, go to Settings > Security Code and enter the old one and press OK. Then enter your new one and press OK again.