With the help of the Sims 4 cheats, you may play the game how you want it to be played. Each game in The Sims series is entertaining enough, but in real life, you’re bound by the same rules that govern your virtual world. Using cheats, you can build the house of your dreams in the neighborhood of your choice.
The Sims 4 hack codes can be used to increase the game’s comedic value, as many provide infinite ways to spark conflict. The finest The Sims 4 PC cheats will allow you to do anything you desire, from becoming an architectural genius to putting your Sims in amusing situations.
Table of Contents
How to enable the Sims 4 cheats?
You must activate cheats in the Sims 4 before utilizing cheat codes. A word of caution, though: activating cheats will prevent you from earning trophies or achievements in this particular save.
PC users can access a cheat menu by entering Ctrl + Shift + C. Afterwards; the testing phase can begin. This will have cheats enabled, as they are both true.
The cheat menu can be accessed by pressing and holding LT + RT + LB + RB for a few seconds on an Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or Xbox Series S controller. Select the testing cheats true option from the available cheat menu to allow cheats in this save.
To access the cheat menu on a PS4 or PS5, press and hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2. If you see this prompt, enter testing cheats true to turn on cheats for this server.
How to use The Sims 4 cheat codes?
It’s one thing to enable cheats but quite another to use them in The Sims 4. The immediate context in which you’ll make use of The Sims 4 cheat codes is:
- Start play by loading a new world.
- Start the cheat menu (often accessed by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C on a PC or holding down all the shoulder buttons on a console)
- Start the Exams
- If you haven’t done so, cheat and hit the “Done” button.
- Fill out the text box in the upper left corner of the screen with the appropriate cheat code.
- When you press the Finish button, the cheat will activate.
The only features that deviate from this activation method are the Interaction Cheats. You’ll need to stay in a world where exams are common. Indeed, cheats have been activated; nevertheless, please read the instructions below (depending on your platform of choice).
With testingCheats true enabled, you can use the Interaction Cheats menu in The Sims 4 by moving the cursor over a Sim or an object while holding Circle and pressing X.
With testingCheats set to true, the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or Xbox Series S’s Interaction Menu can be accessed by holding B and then pressing A.
You can also use the Interaction Cheats menu by holding Shift when clicking on a Sim or an item on a PC once testingCheats true has been activated; this will bring up a list of available cheats. As we’ve already established, the cheat console is where you enter commands to activate game cheats. Read on for a comprehensive rundown of your options.
Full list of The Sims 4 cheat codes for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation
Although new cheats are always included with each expansion pack, this section will mostly cover the most important ones for The Sims 4 itself.
This guide will teach you how to use cheats in The Sims 4 to get the most out of the game, whether you want to level up faster, learn new talents or even toilet train your virtual kid. Read on for the complete catalog.
The Sims 4 Interaction cheats.
- Cheat Need > Make Happy – make all your Sim’s motives full and set their mood to Happy.
- Cheat Need > Enable Need Decay or Disable Need Decay – either allow or stops your Sims from Need changes.
- Reset Object: Reset the status of Sims or objects.
- Add to Family: Have a Sim, not in your family? Use this cheat to change that.
- Modify in CAS – allows you to alter the Sim in Create-a-Sim
- Make Dirty or Make Clean – either cleans an object or makes it dirty
- Teleport Sim – will enable you to move your Sim to a place of your choosing
- Make head – will make any item your Sim’s new head
- The Sims 4 money cheats
- kaching – receive 1000 simoleons
- rosebud – receive 1000 simoleons
- motherlode – receive 50000 simoleons
- Money- type any number after the word money to receive that precise amount of dosh
- FreeRealEstate on or off – all the lots in this area become free
- household.autopay_bills true or false – this one enables or disables monthly bill payments
Build Mode cheats.
- modebb.moveobjects – lets you put items wherever you want
- bb.showhiddenobjects – reveals hidden objects and enables you to buy them
- bb.enablefreebuild – allows you to build wherever you want
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – lets you get items that are usually locked into certain careers
The Sims 4 Live Mode cheats.
- resetsim [firstname lastname] – this will reset a stuck Sim, as long as you spell the name right
- aspirations.complete_current_milestone – completes the Sim’s current aspirational goal
- sims.give_satisfaction_points [#] – type any number you want, and your Sim will get that many satisfaction points
- fillmotive motive_Bladder or Energy or Fun or Hunger or Hygiene or Social – fulfills the specified motive
- sims.fill_all_commodities – fulfills every motive in the household
The Sims 4 skill cheats
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Logic 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_HomestyleCooking 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_GourmetCooking 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Bartending 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Charisma 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Comedy 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Fishing 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Fitness 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Gardening 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Guitar 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Piano 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Violin 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Handiness 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Mischief 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Painting 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Photography 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Programming 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_RocketScience 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_VideoGaming 10
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Writing 10
Or for child Sims, use these to advance their skills to the max:
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Creativity 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Social 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Mental 10
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Child_Motor 10
- stats.set_skill_level_Toddler_Communication 5
- stats.set_skill_level_Toddler_Imagination 5
- stats.set_skill_level_Toddler_Movement 5
- stats.set_skill_level_Toddler_Thinking 5
- stats.set_skill_level_Toddler_Potty 3
The Sims 4 career cheats
- careers.promote – your Sim gets encouraged
- careers.add_career – gives your Sim a new job in your chosen
- careers.remove_career – removes a career of your choice from your Sim
- careers.retire – your Sims retires from your chosen career and will get a weekly pension instead