Pokemon Go Cheat Codes: When Pokémon Go first came out, it quickly became one of the most popular mobile games. It is due to the game’s atmosphere and everyone’s never-ending desire to become the best trainer in the world.
Despite the fact that the initial thrill has worn off. The game continues to attract a huge number of players.
Pokemon Go is a mobile game developed by Nintendo that allows users to go outside and capture a variety of little pocket monsters using their phones. However, as the game becomes more competitive, these strategies might help you stay ahead of the pack.
We’ve got you covered, whether you need to capture a Pokemon that isn’t native to your area or you can’t wait for an event to end.
Pokemon Go Cheat Codes or Hacks
Spoofing in your Location
Pokemon Go is a location-based smartphone game, which means that some Pokemon may or may not be accessible depending on your geographic location. As a result of this constraint, some gamers have turned to location or GPS spoofing, which involves deceiving their device into believing it is someplace it is not.
How to do spoofing in Pokemon Go?
- Fake GPS Go is available for download from the Google Play Store.
- On your Android device, head to Settings.
- Scroll down to the About available services and pick it – depending on your type of phone, this option may be found under the System menu.
- To put your smartphone in developer mode, tap the shown Build number seven times.
- Now pick the Developer settings menu item from the drop-down menu that displays.
- Select Fake GPS Go from the list of mock location apps in the Select fake location app menu.
- Finally, launch the Fake GPS Go app and choose the location you want to spoof.
- You’re now willing to play Pokemon Go wherever you want!
You can attempt abusing this flaw if you would not want to wait for the long Pokémon Go catch animations to finish:
- Select the Pokémon you wish to catch by tapping on it.
- Swipe from left to right with your off-hand (right unless you’re a lefty, left if you’re just a righty) and keep your finger on the left side of the screen. (As you swipe, the Poké Ball picker should drag somewhat.)
- As usual, throw the Poké Ball with your winning hand.
- When the Poké Ball has actually hit the Pokémon you’re attempting to catch, lift your finger.
- To quit the Poké Ball picker, tap the screen.
- To exit the encounter, tap the Run button in the upper left corner.
On the map, the Pokémon will still be visible. Check your Pokémon Storage to check if you captured the Pokémon successfully, or try again if it fled.
Kick Pokemon From Gyms
It is possible to remove any Pokemon from a Gym if you have a few pals with you. With this hack aboard, nothing can stop you and your pals. Just remember that this is a very strong cheat, so use it responsibly and with prudence.
- Begin your gym fight with two additional pals, for a total of three players.
- Allow Player 3 to continue competing after both Player 1 and Player 2 have dropped out.
- Join a new gym battle with both Player 1 and Player 2.
- Allow Player 1 to leave the game right away and Player 2 to continue fighting.
- Invite Player 1 to take part in a new gym battle.
- Allow each player to complete their bouts. Because of the way Pokemon Go conducts gym battles, the Pokemon in issue will take a lot more damage, allowing you to kick it out of the gym.
Online Trackers Can Help You Find Pokemon
Don’t have time to look up the location of a certain Pokemon on the map? Use online for free trackers to keep a watch on your surroundings and learn about the status of nearby gyms, raids, and other events.
PokeHuntr is our top pick for such a website, next to Pokemon Go Map, but you may also use your preferred search engine to locate your own possibilities.
Working promo codes in Pokemon Go — February 2023
- KUAXZBJUTP3B7 – Get a Galaxy A Series Outfit
- LRQEV2VZ59UDA – Get two Verizon Jackets, and a Verizon Mask
Download the pokemon go mod apk to play more exciting features.