In the well-known mobile game LEGO Skyscraper by NimbleBit LLC, you construct a huge tower with several storeys that offers its residents a variety of amenities. There are numerous things to do, including managing inhabitants and customising the floors.
We advise reading the LEGO TOWER manual to get started. You may read more in this post about the LEGO TOWER Redeem Codes and Tickets that you can use to get free items.
Table of Contents
LEGO TOWER Redeem Codes — October 2023
You can advance more quickly by taking advantage of these codes’ rewards. When trying to use a code, if you receive an error message, it’s either because you typed it improperly, you’re not qualified to use it, or the code has expired.
Please let us know in the comments if you discover that any of the below active codes have expired. When significant updates are made or for special occasions like holidays and promotions, the LEGO Tower developers typically provide codes.
- covid19 – Redeem code for Gift codes
- PIZZA – Redeem code for T0289 Minifigure Torso
- 6000 – Redeem code for Roof
- 21310 – Redeem code for Fishing Store roof
- 21318 – Redeem code for IDEAS
- BARRACUDA – Redeem code for Barracuda
- PIRATES – Redeem code for Pirate Ship
Here is a list of friend codes you can redeem.
How to redeem LEGO Tower codes?
- Launch LEGO Tower and enter the code there.
- In the bottom right corner, select the menu button that looks like a yellow box with three white lines on it.
- Within the menu box, click “Redeem.”
- Enter a valid code and select “Redeem.”
- After that, the goodies will arrive in your in-game mailbox.
- Go to the mailbox or return to the menu window and select “Mail” to claim them.
LEGO TOWER Tips For Beginners
You can build a LEGO tower up to 6 inches high. You can mix different colors of bricks to create your own unique design. It’s easy to make a LEGO tower, but it takes practice and patience to build one perfectly!
Here are some tips for beginners:
Build the base first.
Start by building a tall base that’s eight studs wide. Put two or three blocks on top of each other, then add another set of blocks on top of those. Continue adding blocks until your tower reaches the desired height.
Add more details to the base.
Once you’ve built your basic tower, it’s time to add details such as windows, doors, antennas and antennas antennas! If you’re feeling adventurous, try making a window with bricks so small that they’ll fit through the window opening but won’t fall out when you shake it!
When you want to build a high-rise building, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind while building it. You should not try building something which will make it look like a regular skyscraper or something similar because that would not be considered as high-rise buildings anymore. You should also try using different shapes of bricks so that they can give your building a unique look and feel.