Do you want to know the House Party Cheat Codes and console commands? If that’s the case, you’ve found the proper location. In this manual, you’ll find House Party console instructions and cheats for gaining things, increasing intimacy, increasing stats, and finishing objectives. You’ll get a much-needed boost with these House Party Cheat Codes, so use them!
Table of Contents
All House Party Cheat Codes or Console Commands
Door: Lock or unlock doors
- Command: ‘lock or unlock’ door ‘door name’
- For Example: lock door master bedroom // lock door “master bed room” = lock the master bedroom door
- Possible values for the third term: select the desired door and insert its name (without “door”)
Roaming: Stop characters from moving from their current location
- Command: ‘character’ name’ roaming ‘true or false’ allow
- Example: Leah roaming false allow = Leah won’t go away from her current location.
- Possible values for the first term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.
WalkTo: Make characters walk to any desired location
- Command: ‘character’s name’ walk to ‘location name’
- Example: Amy walk to bed = make Derek leave the house
- Possible values for the third term: outside, bed = master bedroom bed, hottubseat1, and more.
WarpTo: Make characters be teleported right in front of you
- Command: ‘person’s name’ warpto player
- Example: Vickie warpto player = Vickie will appear in front of you.
Combat: Make characters fight each other
- Command: combat ‘character name(s)’ ‘passout or wakeup or fight’
- Example: combat Frank Derek fight = make Frank and Derek fight each other
- Possible values for second term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie.
- Possible values for the third term: fight, wake up, pass out.
Player: Add items to your inventory
- Command: player inventory add ‘item name’
- Example: player inventory add merlot = receive the merlot from Patrick in your inventory
Quest: Complete quests automatically
- Command: quest ‘start or complete’ ‘ “quest name” ‘
- Example: quest complete “scavenger hunt” = completes the quest Scavenger Hunt
- Possible values for the third term: use command: quest list ‘person’s name to see which quests are available
Social: Boost friendship, romance and drunk-level of characters
- Command: social ‘target person’ player ‘number’ friendship add
- Example: social player 100 romance add = increase romance with Leah by 100
- Possible values for the second term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Leah.
- Possible values for the fourth term: positive and negative numbers, range from -30 to +30 (?)