Welcome to the thrilling world of Cheat Codes For Gun Blood, where skill and strategy combine with the allure of cheat codes for Gunblood. Gunblood, an exhilarating online shooting game, offers players a wild-west showdown experience. And what better way to enhance your gaming adventure than unlocking robust cheat codes?
These secret combinations provide various advantages, from invincibility and unlimited ammunition to unlocking new characters and weapons. Whether you’re a sharpshooting enthusiast or a casual gamer looking for an extra edge, Cheat Codes For Gun Blood will take your gameplay to the next level. Get ready to unleash your inner gunslinger and dominate the virtual wild west!
Table of Contents
Cheat Codes For Gun Blood 2023 JULY
NOHIT: You can’t be killed, but rounds can still be lost if you don’t do what you set out to do.
MOREAMMO: You have an infinite supply of ammunition, but you must now kill helpers to complete the required bonus rounds.
POINTER – You may more precisely aim your rounds thanks to the laser pointer attached to your pistol.
FAST FIRE – You have the benefit of being able to shoot faster, which could decide the outcome of a shootout.
How to use and redeem Gunblood cheats
- Select the “start game” button to activate the cheats.
- You can now pick your avatar from one of ten premade templates.
- A text input field labelled “cheat” appears just below.
- Put the codes from this list into the text field exactly as shown.
- It would be best to spell the cheat correctly to get the desired result.
- To immediately access all of the bonuses, press the cheat button.
- I hope you’re having fun with your free in-game items.
Gunblood Cheats Level Password
Password = LEVEL1
Password = LEVEL2
Password = LEVEL3
Password = LEVEL4
Password = LEVEL5
Password = LEVEL6
Password = LEVEL7
Password = LEVEL8
Password = LEVEL9
Bonus 1 – BONUS1
Bonus 2 – BONUS2
Bonus 3 – BONUS3
Bonus 4 – BONUS4
Gunblood Beginner Tips
- If you were hit by a bullet early in the round, which is likely, keep fighting. You could still win the game by firing back at your opponent and killing them with a critical hit.
- If you die before your opponent, you lose the game, and both of you have to start over, although a draw has no such consequences. You will advance to the following round, but your score will be lower.
- The chest is an expansive target that you should aim for. Aiming high enough might hit your opponent in the head, but even a chest shot can be fatal.
- You should always expect your opponent to keep firing, even if they appear down for the count. Keep firing at the body until the clock runs out, and you know you’ve defeated your opponent.
- To maximise your score in the bonus rounds, avoid shooting the assistant who throws bottles in your direction (or, in a later event, take your time and aim carefully to fire bottles off the helper).
These Gunblood cheats may provide incredible abilities, but using them is still dishonest. The game also provides a sign at the bottom that reads “cheats on,” so there’s no misunderstanding. If it enhances your gaming experience, then there’s no harm in employing them.