Asphalt 8 Redeem Codes: Asphalt 8: Airborne is a racing game where you can drive some of the world’s fastest automobiles. It’s a well-known setting worldwide, and it’s all while executing impossible leaps at breakneck rates.
The standard racing elements are included, along with amazing 3D visuals and fantasy automobiles. You can install this game if you have a smartphone with a medium specification and want the finest performing racing game. You get a fantastic racing experience and have a great time while playing.
Table of Contents
Asphalt 8 Tips & Tricks
Boost and Takedown
A solid tactic is to utilize your boost on straights in the track to crash into opponents and accomplish a Takedown. Anytime you complete a Takedown, you will earn an extra boost of energy.
Upgrade when needed
In Asphalt 8 When you’ve saved up enough money for improvements, start with the Handling upgrade, which will give you more control over your car.
By tapping the boost button a second before launching off ramps and then completing barrel rolls, you can enhance the amount of air time you get. The game will automatically save any remaining boost until you land.
Drift at the right Time
To start a drift, tap the left side of the screen, then tilt your smartphone to control it. Once you’ve levelled out, your drift will end in a few seconds. You will gain an additional boost when you complete a drift.
Apply your boost on straightaways so it can be used to its maximum ability; preserve some for the climax of the race because computer-controlled drivers like to use theirs to finish quickly, so you’ll need it to either keep or gain the lead.
Be Careful at Corners
When you get to a bend, attempt to drift around it as much as possible to avoid getting to slow down. This will help you to win the match in the first position.
Asphalt 8 Redeem Codes — October 2023
- BMW M2 Special Edition
- Bone Shaker
- Rip Rod
- Twin Mill
- Pagani Huayra BC
- Yamaha FZ-10
- Audi R8 E-tron Special Edition
- Yamaha YZF-R6
- Buick Riviera
- Vand Electrics Dendrobium
- Zenvo ST1
- Apollo Intensa Finazione
- Apollo N
- Vencer Sarthe
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Ducati XDiavel S
- Zenvo TS1 GT 10 Anniversary Edition
- Rimac Concept S
- Sbarro GT1
- Rezvani Beast Alpha
How to install Asphalt 8 Airborne Windows 10 Cheats Hack?
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the game installed from the Windows 10 Store.
- If you don’t want to use the Internet, make sure your PC is turned off. Toggle the WiFi button on the taskbar to off or click the WiFi button on the taskbar to turn it on. Alternatively, you may just disconnect the network cable.
- Now Startup the Windows version of Asphalt 8 Airborne.
To use the cheat engine, go to the menu bar and select “Open Cheat Engine.”
- Antivirus and other malware detectors will prevent it from loading on your computer unless you flag it as safe. This might potentially be a problem with Windows 10 Defenders. Using this easy approach, you can turn off Windows 10 Defender.
- While the game is running in the background, open the Cheat Engine.
- Now Begin by selecting Race as your first game. Pause the game immediately before the finish line.
- Open the cheat engine and enter the following settings.
- Put Value 215 in the Hex field. Then select the First Scan option.
- It displays a table of values on the screen. Now, by pressing the arrow button, choose these values [Select All Ctrl+A] and export them in the table below.
- Replace 215 with 999999 or anything you wish. What it truly does is boost the amount of money awarded at the end of the race.
- Click Ok to continue the race and allow the magic to work its magic.