Angry Birds 2 is a sequel to the classic arcade game about bad birds. In general, the sequel has kept all of the series’ core aspects, such as game mechanics, recognisable characters, and the general mood, while adding updated graphics, new features, and a large number of new levels.
Furthermore, in Angry Birds 2, you will be able to put your skills to the test in multi-stage levels, compete in the arena, compete in rating competitions, and even join the clan. It’s worth mentioning that you may develop and modify your birds as well as complete daily activities.
Users may benefit from a range of premium things by using Redeem Codes. This page contains a collection of working redemption codes for the Angry Birds 2 game, allowing you to obtain an unlimited amount of gems. Remember that the Angry Birds 2 Promo Codes are only usable for a limited period. Customers must read this entire post to be eligible for these discounts.
Angry Birds 2 Promo Codes— September 2022
- Get 100 free black pearls by using the coupon code REDFAN.
- Get a free red hat or 200 black pearls with the offer code REDHAT.
Angry Birds 2 Cheat for Free Lives
- Close Angry Birds 2 with a multitasking screen.
- Uncheck the box next to Date & Time in Settings -> General -> Date & Time. Set time ahead a few hours or a day automatically ->
- Return to Angry Birds 2 to check out your newfound freedom.
- CHECK Set Automatically under Settings -> General -> Date & Time.
Angry Birds 2 Tips & Tricks
Get to Know Your Birds
Each of the birds in this game has a unique skill set. Knowing when to deploy which bird is therefore critical to achieving progress. While the bird is in flight, tap the screen to activate these skills.
While Red’s wind blow is useful for dealing with a strong structure, Blues is the one to employ when dealing with ice blocks. Matilda’s ability to lay eggs in the air is quite beneficial since it allows you to bombard the smaller, less well-defended objects. Chuck may transform into a bullet, giving him the strength to take down his foes.
Check out all of the other special talents, particularly those of the new birds!
Don’t Restart the Game!
If you’ve ever played an Angry Birds game, you probably have no idea how many times you’ve hit the reset button.
We understand that was a lot, but with Angry Birds 2, you must not do that. You will lose one valuable life if you restart.
Even if you got off to a horrible start, it’s preferable to stick it out and learn a lot.
Do Your Daily Quests
Daily quests are the most reliable source of gems, which are required to get additional cards and lives. To accomplish the tasks, you do not need to play for significant periods of time every day. Even just turning up gets you a bunch. Use these gems with caution, as they will become increasingly important as you go through the game. If you run into a timer, it might not be the end of the world if you divert your attention for 20 minutes while your life resumes.
Keep the spells safe
Spells are valuable presents to have on hand in case you are stuck on a level. It might be difficult to know which spell to use and when however there are a few general guidelines:
- Golden Duck Spell is an excellent choice for cleaning up after the destruction of shelters.
- With a bluebird, you may use Frost Spell to break through numerous levels.
- Hot Chili Spell can single out hard-to-reach piggies, which is ideal if they’re lurking near explosives.
- When the pigs are trapped in enclosed locations, the Pig Inflator Spell is very powerful.
- Everything on the screen will be destroyed by Mighty Eagle. To gain a head start, use this early on.
Make as much destruction as possible
Certain stages might be perplexing since you are undecided about whether to go for the front or rear walls. This is when you concentrate solely on causing damage. The amount of damage you deal fills your power metre. You will get additional cards every time you fill your power metre, so a little extra damage goes a long way. If you’re lucky, you could acquire the bird you need to take down that annoying pig or wall. Even better, you may be cast magic!
A golden pig will occasionally appear among the green pigs. You get a new card from the golden pig. So, if you spot one, make sure to pick it up for that additional card that could come in handy in the following round. It may also determine whether you pass or fail that stage.