Adelamyth Tier List

 

 

Adelamyth’s tier list will tell you which heroes are currently the finest in the game. Keep in mind that each hero specializes in something different while choosing the greatest hero. What heroes you use will depend on your current condition in the game, but your objective is to invest in a hero that will provide you with the highest return on your investment. If you’re a free player, this is especially important because you’ll only have so much cash to invest in heroes.

This Adelamyth tier list was prepared and tested on high-end accounts, and it is intended for end-game play. This does not, however, preclude you from utilising it if you are a new player.

Adelamyth Tier List – SS Tier

  • Michael – (Light – Support / Revive and Healing – 4 Skills)
  • Moses – (Light – Mage / AoE and CC – 4 SKills)
  • Ares – (Light – Ranger / Pursue and Strike Back – 4 Skills)
  • Sphinx – (Dark – Mage / Curse and CC – 4 Skills)
  • Berial – (Dark – Ranger / Combo and Pursue – 4 Skills)
  • Hera – (Dark – Ranger / Curse and Damage Bonus – 4 Skills)
  • Nyx – (Dark – Support / CC and Shield – 4 Skills)
  • Tiamat – (Water – Mage / AoE and Boost – 4 Skills)
  • Augustus – (Water – Warrior / Protection and Strike Back – 4 Skills)
  • Charlotte – (Fire – Support / Damage bonus and Debuff – 4 Skills)
  • Seth – (Wind – Ranger / Execute and Damage bonus – 4 Skills)

S – Adelamyth Tier List

  • Alice – (Light – Support / Aoe Healing and Armor Breack – 4 Skills)
  • Tyche – (Light – Mage / Weaken and Dispel – 4 Skills)
  • Lilith – (Dark – Warrior / Curse and Burst Damage – 4 Skills)
  • Aurora – (Water – Mage / Aoe and Freeze – 4 Skills)
  • Elizabeth – (Water – Ranger / AoE and Stacking Attack – 4 Skills)
    4/7
  • Solomon – (Fire – Mage / Revive and Strike back – 4 Skills)
  • Izanami – (Fire – Ranger / Execute and Combo – 4 Skills)
  • Gaia – (Wind – Support / Healing and Bless – 4 Skills)
  • Wukong – (Wind – Ranger / Taunt and Real damage – 4 Skills)
  • Diana – (Wind – Warrior / Protection and Strike back 4 Skills)

Adelamyth Tier List – A

Astolpho – (Light – Warrior / Taund and Shield – 3 Skills)
Poseidon – (Water – Warrior / Taunt and Mitigation – 4 Skills)
Doris – (Water – Mage / CC and Healing reduction – 4 Skills)
Michelle – (Water – Support / Revive and Bless – 4 Skills)
Eris – (Fire – Ranger / Attack stealing and Silence – 4 Skills)
Gabriel – (Fire – Ranger / Execute and Damage bonus – 4 Skills)
Francis – (Fire – Ranger / Burning and Damage bonus – 3 Skills)

B – Adelamyth Tier List

  • Joan – (Light – Ranger / Combo and AoE – 3 Skills)
  • April – (Dark – Mage / Curse ad Poison – 3 Skills)
  • Hassasn XIV – (Water – Mage / AoE and Backfire effect – 4 Skills)
  • Muirgen – (Water – Support / Healing and Shield – 3 Skills)
  • Agrona – (Water – Mage / AoE and Freeze – 3 Skills)
  • Natsuki – (Fire – Mage / AoE and Burning – 4 Skills)
  • Mary – (Fire – Ranger / Burning and HP Stealing – 3 Skills)
  • Mulan – (Wind – Ranger Armor break and bleeding – 4 Skills)

Adelamyth Tier List – C

  • Abaddon – (Dark – Ranger / Curse and Silence – 3 Skills)
  • Margaret – (Fire – Mage / Burning AoE – 4 Skills)
  • Merlin – (Wind – Mage / Anti-healing and Armor break (4 Skills)
  • Medusa – (Wind – Mage / Petrify and Bleeding – 3 Skills)
  • Lily – (Wind – SUpport / Healing and Revive – 3 Skills)

Adelamyth Top 5 Heroes

Adelamyth Tier List

Moses

In the Adelamyth tier ranking, Moses is the very finest hero. First and foremost, he is the king of Armor Break, which may weaken protection by up to 45 per cent. Moses may use a basic strike that can also Armor Break to hit all foes. There’s also an all-enemy assault with a 25% chance of stun.
Finally, he has a chance to use Exhaust, which reduces enemy damage by up to 45 per cent.
Moses has done all in his power to earn the top place on this Adelamyth tier ranking.

Ares

In Adelamyth, Ares is a master of inflicting lethal injury. His attacks are centred on Thunder Punish, which increases his damage output.
What’s worse, practically all of his strikes, including his basic assault, which has a chance to target all foes, can accomplish this. He can use this debuff even if he’s being assaulted.
Ares can do a lot of damage even while he’s not in an assaulting stance. Ares is the best striker on the Adelamyth tier ranking, according to Adelamyth.

Sphinx

If you want to witness fatal harm over time, you should contact Sphinx. Sphinx is the finest in this regard, as the curse is a deadlier form of burn and bleeding. To make matters worse, she has a 20% chance of stunning all foes by removing their buff.
She is the most powerful of Adelamyth’s Dark heroes. Because of the size of her damage and debuff, I put her in the third position in Adelamyth’s tier list.

Tiamat

Tiamat is the Adelamyth tier list’s most powerful Water hero. She has a 25% chance of stunning all foes. Second, she assaults all foes once more, but this time she’ll inflict the Exhaust debuff (reduce damage up to 45 per cent). Her crit rate and damage will both increase as a result of those assaults. If her HP is below 30%, she has a passive skill that increases her crit rate (again) and attacks.
In Adelamyth, Tiamat has a huge amount of potential as a late-game killer. All of her talents together create a beautiful symphony, making her the fourth greatest hero in the Adelamyth tier list.

Charlotte

Charlotte is Adelamyth’s strongest support, with a mastery of boost and debuff abilities. She has the ability to impart Burning and Fear (20% additional DMG with a 50% probability) to all targets.
3 random friends gain a reflect shield and their attack is increased.
Her most recent ability qualifies her as Adelamyth’s greatest support. Charlotte possesses a charm that heals all allies when they get a critical strike (7 per cent of total DMG).
In any RPG game, especially Adelamyth, chain healing is the next degree of healing.

Bing back to royal revolt 2 codes and The Final Power Level Warrior

5/5 - (3 votes)

1 thought on “Adelamyth Tier List”

Leave a Comment